Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Separated At Birth?



North Carolina forward Tyler Hansbrough



Bloody chainsaw wielding killer Gregory Despres

Edit: The link that I originally posted took readers to MSNBC's home page. The next two or three links I tried led to newspaper home pages. The story is so old that it's no longer available at many sites. Thankfully, the above CBC link works. Blame (in this case, thank) Canada.

Oh, and yeah- I realize this separated at birth is a bit of a stretch. Remember it's meant to be entertaining. And it's the eyes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The link just takes you to the MSNBC home page.

Anonymous said...

I can't beleive yall would compare a great kid like Tyler to such a sick disturbed and evil murderer. You guys have a decent website and I like alot of the things that you say, but this just isn't classy. An apology is in order.

And on the seventh day, Roy rested.

Go Heels!

Anonymous said...

I should have said that I think your site is usually very classy (except for two of the pictures at the bottom). It's just this post that isn't very classy.


And on the seventh day, Roy rested.


Go Heels!

S.K. said...

Roy,

Let me quote an old Nelly song: "hell naw, is you for real?"